Google+ WESTERN AUSTRALIA: Murdoch University in Murdoch WA

Friday 22 April 2011

Murdoch University in Murdoch WA

Welcome back! How's it been so far? You like what you're reading. I certainly hope so. I thought I include another University in WA for you guys: you know for those who want to travel abroad to further the studies. If you need more info (or just about anything else in relation to the blog) you can either use the Google Search provided at the bottom of the page or just write to me, you may click on my "View complete profile" and write in! Anyway....here's some photos of Murdoch University to show (location is as usual please click on the link):
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=murdoch+wa&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130346301458310&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Murdoch+WA,+Australia&ei=dUSxTcvBBZS8sQPav6H_Cw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA


Did you know that there is Energy studies in Murdoch Uni, I'm still discovering WA!


Veterinary Studies is well-known:



Here we have other faculties available in Murdoch Uni: